The TDC Inc. serves up to 50 meals per day. The TDC Inc. meals include a lunch (gold coin charge) which is a source of nutrition for people who are experiencing homelessness within the Townsville area. All facilities including meals are provided to all people regardless of race, religion or culture.
MEAL serviCE time
- Lunch 12.30pm – 12.46pm
Some of the Meals We Serve
- Carbonara served with Garlic Bread
- Tuna Pasta Bake served with wedges and steamed vegetables.
- Crumbed Whiting Fish, served with steak-cut chips and garden salad and home-made tartare sauce.
- House made Chicken Burgers served with Salad.
- Traditional lasagne served with steamed panache of vegetables and garlic toast.